“Have you lost your important files after reformatting the Windows or Mac hard drive, and would you like to know how to restore them back? If so, then do not worry as it is possible to get back data after reformatting the drive, and to know more about it, just go on reading this short informative page….”
What is Reformatting?
Reformatting is the process of changing the file system format of a particular drive or partition to new file system. FAT and NTFS file systems supports both Windows and Mac computers. Whereas, ExFAT supports only Windows computer, HFS and HFSX file systems supports only Mac computers.
However, before reformatting the drive or partition, if you forget to take the backup of your valuable data, then you will be at losing side i.e., the formatting and reformatting process may erase your entire data stored in the particular storage drive. There are certain causes that make you reformat the computer drive and lose of data from it. If you have ever got stuck in such consequences, then what will you do? How can you retrieve files after reformatting the computer drive or partition? Don’t get frustrated!!! Because, it is possible to get back your entire data from a reformatted hard drive by using a third party recovery utility. Anyhow, to restore files after reformatting the drive, you will find numerous apps on Google. But, to make this recovery task more effective and efficient, you need to choose the most relevant and reliable tool like Data Recovery after Format Software. This well-advanced utility has powerful programs that scan your entire drive within a short span of time for recovering files after reformatting the disk drive.
Why to reformat hard disk?
- If the file system of your computer gets damaged due to some logical reasons, then you may lose access to your computer drive. But, to regains access to your computer drive, you may reformat the system, and this process may sometimes lead to data loss.
- Sometimes, you may reformat the computer drive in order to change the existing file system with new file system especially to improve the system performance. But to carry out this process, if you use unreliable tool, then there are chances that you may lose your data from computer drive.
- If the file system of your external drive is not supported on your Windows or Mac computer, then you may go reformatting it in order to fetch info from it. But a wrong operation or interruption during reformatting process can make lose files from the connected portable drive.
- During OS installation or reinstallation, you may need to reformat the hard drive specially to avoid compatibility issues of existing file system with newer version of operating system. But sometimes, this process leads to loss or deletion of data from your system.
- A computer user may sometimes decide to reformat the hard drive if it gets affected by virus and become unusable. Usually, in these kinds of situations, you may lose your data stored in that particular storage media.
You may also reformat the computer hard drive due to other reasons, and after performing this operation, if your important files are missing from the drive or partition, then do not worry!! Because, by following few precautionary measure you can avoid data loss from a reformatted drive, else by using Data Recovery after Format app, you will easily get to know how to recover files after reformat of your computer hard drive.
Splendid features of Data Recovery after Format Software
Data Recovery after Format is powerful and most recommended utility for recovering files after reformatting the drive. It offers quick, secure and simple retrieval process to perform data recovery after reformat of the drive. This prominent program is compatible on popular versions of Windows (Windows 8, XP, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and 2008) and Mac (10.5.x, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite) OS based computers. This incredible software supports SATA, SCSI, IDE and other types of hard drives. It also supports all available brands of hard drives such as Seagate, Buffalo, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Iomega, Western Digital, LaCie and more.
This software recovers data from a reformatted drive based on its unique signature. This highly ranked software has ability to restore pictures (BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, etc.), video clips (AVI, M4V, MOV, MPEG, etc.), Word documents (DOC and DOCX), compressed folders, RAW images, spreadsheets, music (MP3, WMA, etc.), and more. Taking the assistance of this proficient software, you can recover files form reformatted FAT, ExFAT, HFS, HFSX and NTFS partitions. It also facilitates you find and retrieve files from other storage devices like FireWire drives, CF cards, iPods, memory stick, flash drives and more. It also allows you to preview recovered data before saving it on any desire location.