Is there is any way to recovery data from external hard drive?
To answer this question I must say yes, it is possible to recover data from external hard drive. Data from your external hard disk can be lost because of innumerable reasons. Most of the time file lost may well not get noticed because of severe file system corruption. External drive file recovery may not be something you even think, until it happen with you. When it happen recovery seems to be tough, but actually it’s not , with advance data recovery software you easily retrieve your data back.
Data recovery software is the only method to recover your lost hard disk data back. It uses various techniques that will easily recover your lost data in their original form. It is the Economical, fastest and efficient tool to recover lost/deleted files from external hard disk. It scans the entire drive in a few minutes and recovers data from it. It will recover 300 file types including photos, videos, email archives and zip archives.
Along with external hard drive data recovery software can recover data from external drives like:
- Memory card: Digital and cellular phones use memory cards to keep all its files. SD cards are extremely popular form of memory cards. Prepaid cards are known for their storage capacity. There are numerous kinds of SD cards available like micro SD, mini SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC etc. For those who have lost data from Facts then you can certainly easily recover it by utilizing data recovery software.
- Pen drive: USB drives are also known as pen drive. These drives are used to store personal documents and other audio or media files. Pen drives gain high popularity due to its compact size. Data recovery software can easily recover data from corrupted USB drive.
- External Hard drive: To store huge amount of data or for maintaining backup generally we use external hard drive. Data loss from external hard drive results abundant amount of data loss. At this situation you have only one means to recover your data back and i.e. data recovery software. With this tool recover data from external hard drive can be performed only in few clicks.
Most common reasons which can be in charge of data loss from hard drive:
- Accidental formatting of external hard disk will erase entire data from it.
- If system is contaminated with viruses, the self-generated copies of the virus will overwrite the present files and cause severe data loss.
- Accidental deletion of data by using 3rd party tool, sometime while scanning drive antivirus itself deletes virus infected files.
- Errors occur during the process of file system conversion also bring data loss.
- Sudden power failure causing file system corruption which eventually makes drive inaccessible.
In order to avoid all these data loss situations scenarios, follow some fundamental precautions like:
- Maintain a suitable backup of all your crucial files and folders.
- You can avoid sudden system shut down through the use of reliable power source.
- Use new version of antivirus program to handle deadly viruses.
- If you connect your external drive to your system, eject it properly.
If you caught in any data loss situation, then download free trial version of this tool form internet. By preview option take a look of all your recovered data and evaluate the result. From preview option you can check whether you are recovering right data or not, if you are happy with its feedback then download it complete version to save your recovered data.