Have you deleted any of your files accidentally which is important for you? There are many situations in which your file may get deleted or lost from your system. Generally your file gets deleted from your system for permanently when you use Shift + Delete key combination for the purpose of file deletion. By this key combination will lead to the permanent deletion of file. Besides this reason, there are many reasons responsible for loss of file. No need to worry! You can restore FAT files by using file recovery software.
Some important scenarios in which your files get deleted:
- Empty Recycle Bin: Recycle Bin folders might get delete due to human mistakes such as unintentionally emptying Recycle Bin, deleting files or folders from Recycle Bin and so on. We might lose files due to malware threats which makes to folders as hidden or delete folder contents as well. Accidentally formatting or reformatting valid drive which results in loss of all data from Recycle Bin.
- Unexpected system shut down: If your system gets shut down suddenly at the time while file is in active form there are more chances that you may lose the file. Unexpected system shut down takes place due to system error, hard drive failure, hard drive malfunctioning.
- Power surge: It is very irritating if the power goes off in middle when you are doing some significant changes or modifications to the file. Continues power variation takes place due to lose electrical connectivity. Your file may get deleted if it happens on a continuous basis.
- Defrag failure: If the defragmentation process gets stuck in the middle due to any kind of disturbance then there are more chances that your file may get deleted from your system hard drive. Normally defrag failure takes place due to system fault.
- Recycle Bin bypass: When you delete some files they get moved to Recycle Bin, sometimes when the file size limit exceed it bypasses due to lack of storage space in the Recycle Bin folder. As a result they become inaccessible to the user.
Well, if you were encountered with above written scenarios, then stop worrying, because with the help of file recovery software you can recover your deleted or lost files.
You can use file recovery software to recover your deleted files from emptied Recycle Bin, or with other reasons. You can recover your deleted files from hard drives, memory cards, USB external devices and FireWire drives. This recovery software supports and restores files from FAT16, FAT32, ExtFAT. This software is capable to identify how to find deleted files and recover different popular file types on the basis of their unique signature. A whole drive can be scanned in few minutes to recover deleted files.
The demo version of the software is available to check its recovery results. Just download and install the demo version in your computer to evaluate recovery result, once you run, it will recover all your deleted files and makes visible. In order to get the recovered files you need to buy the software.